16 March 2008

Day 10...


You are ten days old today, little brother.  A little more handsome then you were yesterday.  How is that possible?  I have no clue!  I don't have to understand it, just accept it :)  
Mommy is still sick and it's driving her nutso!  I want to just kiss all over you and sniff you and hold you but I don't want you to get anything I have so I'm trying to limit my cuddly time.  I hate to do it but if I got you sick, I'd just die.  
Tracey came to see you Friday night and yesterday.  She just kept saying how beautiful of a baby you are.  Tell me something I don't know :)  We took you to the store to get some picture frames and also took you to the army place (don't ever join the Army son) to start the process to get Daddy out.  MAJ Rose thought you were just adorable...again...duh :)  We then made a trip later in the evening to Kohl's to get you some more sleepers being you are still in your little newborn sizes and Daddy is getting tired of washing clothes.  Your grandma (my mommy) sent you some newborn sized clothes and a sleeper as well!  Now we can put you in some real clothes if we go anywhere!
This week your uncle David and grandpa are coming to see you.  David has met you once but Grandpa hasn't.  He will love you!  He already does :)
Okay little monster, time for me to go for now.  Have a great tenth day of life!
I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Cammeron said...

theres this really fun site that takes everything on your blog and makes it in to a really nice bound book. I think it might be really cool to blog about the baby's first year and get it made into a book and then you can give it to him later as a gift or something! I dunno, he is a boy so he might not care... heeh

I'd buy you a fur coat - but not a real fur coat that's cruel.