I always seem to find more important things to do besides blog. But I want to have the written account of the week to week. So, I am really going to try to make this thing happen again. Even if I am the only one who reads it...one day I can remember the silly tiny things we did every day! I can't believe it's already pushing the end of November. November-Shmovember!
I don't know where the time goes. We spend a lot of time being silly. And making funny faces.
We spend a lot of time reading books.
Before bed. Before Church on Sunday mornings. Before nap. And lots of other times too. Books are such a good way to fill the "I'm bored" times. Only boring people are bored!
We've had some lunch dates with the babes <3 p="p">
3>
I always choose to sit next to the big one. He's less active during the waiting period!
The boys are working on their self sufficiency skills. Step one: Make a PB&J. Not too bad.
We have spent a lot of time getting ready for things. Getting ready for Birthday parties. Getting ready for dinners with friends. Getting ready for holidays. Getting ready for vacation.
Ahhhh, vacation. We went to Seattle sans kids. It was glorious. I want to blog about every day there so I can remember everything about the trip! I think I shall ;)
Boys are napping and I have to make a few lists for things we have going on this week. Taking a few small dishes to Thanksgiving lunch at my in-laws. Dinner guests coming over on Friday night. Girls only birthday party for my precious friend Jessica on Saturday night (it's a potluck, wine and pinterest party...yes please!) and then hosting my niece's birthday lunch on Sunday. Looking forward to a busy week!
*Meg*
3>







No comments:
Post a Comment