Wait, you mean I forgot to blog? I wonder why? It could be that I've just been super busy hanging out with that handsome guy up there.
Or playing with that silly face up there.
Or assisting in saving the world with that well known space ranger.
Or cleaning up messy little boys like that one right there. Did you know that some boys love to be dirty? I'm learning.
I thought life was going to slow down some, but really it hasn't. When you find that you should have a few extra hours a week, you also find an extra 20 hours worth of things to do.
It is what it is. I'm not complaining. Well, actually I am a little. I need to be better with my time. I say it all the time and I do make changes but more things seem to creep onto my schedule yet the amount of time I have to do these things doesn't expand. Here is a preview of my week:
M: Playdate at friend's house, dinner for family, Zumba, prepare lunch for Tuesday
T: Playdate at our house, company for dinner, make chili for husbands chili cookoff on Wednesday
W: Community Bible Study, dinner with family, Zumba
Th: NOTHING in the morning and the oldest boy has dance that afternoon.
F: Trying a new Bible Study at our church at 9 in the morning
This doesn't include regular household chores, my school work, preparing for Fall, grocery shopping, bill paying, etc....
I'm thankful though. Thankful that we get this much time together. Thankful my boys have friends to play with. Thankful we're involved in wonderful community programs and also excellent programs in our church.
I can *promise* I'll blog more, but we'll really just see how that goes ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment