Kids say the cutest things. And have the cutest bums.
And flash the cutest smiles.
And hang with the coolest vegetables.
I don't have much to update. School starts soon. We'll be starting a very fun, informal preschool curriculum at home. Read that: we're going to play and have fun and do arts and maybe learn a thing or two ;) I'll be taking two classes (and after that, only two left until I graduate...YAY...anyone want to take care of tuition for me? Any takers? Any one? No, okay!
I'm still eating yogurt and hanging out with high schoolers working a few nights a week. It's still fun. I haven't gained any weight from working there. Woohoo.
Oh, about the "kids say the cutest things" thing. Today Thing 1 and I somehow got to talking about forgiveness and asking Jesus to live in our hearts. He then said without reserve "if He gets hot, will He go swimming in my belly?". Well, um, I don't think so. But really it's quite a good idea =) Love that kid!



No comments:
Post a Comment