16 September 2009

WOW, You're HUGE.

Thank you.  But no, not really.  You don't need to send me an email letting me know how massive I am...okay? Thanks!

I have a child inside me.  I realize that I have popped out earlier than I did with Paxton.  But do you REALLY find it necessary to tell me that I might want to "watch that weight gain or it will get me".  For the record I may be HUGE but I've only gained 4.5 pounds. No, not 45 pounds, FOUR POINT FIVE POUNDS. I don't have to explain myself but I don't have to be told that I'm not doing something right when my doctor thinks my size and lack of weight gain is just fine.  

But again, thanks!

Okay. I feel better now.  :)

4 comments:

Chell said...

SO I should delete the email I was going to send you? Just kidding! Seriously... I WAS kidding. You look wonderful my dear, WONFERFUL! Your doctor's opinion is what counts! 4.5 lbs or 45 pounds... everyone is different! I gained 70 lbs with Kobi!

Kami said...

WHAT?! I mean, WHAT?! Someone actually said that? I think that's #1 on the "Things NOT to say to a pregnant person" list. Sheesh. I personally think you look FABULOUS!!

Shannon said...

I'm about to visit pain upon this person. Please provide contact info. :P

You are gorgeous and look amazing. If they want HUGE, I'll send them a picture of my ginormously pregnant belly when I was pregnant with T.

Jenn said...

Thats crazy! I can't believe people can be so insensitive! Your second pregnancy is different - you seem to get bigger faster (or at least i did and the people i know did) but there isn't anything wrong with that! Your going to have a beautiful baby and people should keep there mouth closed. 4.5 pounds is awesome because i gained a lot more than that!