My favorite holiday was not celebrated accordingly this year and that makes me sad. Fall Daylight Savings Time is one of the most beautiful days of the year. True story. Most of the time you will gain every ounce of rest back because of one tiny little hour. No one told my kid about this. I guess I just figured he knew, I was wrong. I forgive the little booger though. I think we have done pretty well on keeping him on the same actual times as far as naps and feedings (still going to bed at 730 tonight according to the clock) so we might have only had this mornings small little hiccup. I sure hope so. I don't mind when the clock strikes 6 but the whole 530 thing is pushing it. If he weren't so darn cute...
Now on to the cuteness. Every time I look at his pictures I smile, giggle and have to remind myself that "Hey, that is really my kid". Sometimes he'll just be sitting and smiling and I have to call out to Joe "Hey, come look at him" to which Joe asks what I needed or what he was doing. I just say "being cute". It's true.
Well we've got one holiday down and it was quite fun. We dressed up, went a wonderful party with his friends (and boy was he well behaved even with all the activity!), went to Joe's bosses for Halloween fun and ate candy :) Not Paxton of course because he is entirely too young to even begin to sample it but maybe next year! Yes, probably next year :) He took in everything so well and was as delectable as can be.
Now we're anxiously awaiting Thanksgiving shortly followed by Christmas. What a year of firsts for us!
Speaking of firsts..Paxton has officially cut two teeth. I'm not sure why he thought it was necessary but he will grow up and as much as I protest against it, it's a fact of life.
Well it's Sunday afternoon and a homemade lasagna just came out of the oven and bread is in the works so I should be on my way.
Happy Sunday everyone!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I love that you went as Grape Jelly! :) That was so cute! And he IS adorable. You are such a good momma!
I LURVE your costume!!!! Seriously, so stinking cute!
Post a Comment