Everything is going well as far as baby is concerned. I am really convinced that it is all one big dream though. I don't believe he will be here ever. I love this little guy so much but I need to meet him....NOW :) We have everything we need and almost everything we want. We still have a little bit of baby shopping to do but we aren't rushing. I haven't been doing well in Wal Mart/Target so I'm taking it slow. I don't really want to go without Joe anymore because well, I can never seem to make a whole trip!
Well, this is all for now :) As I get more into the constant blogging thing, I'll update with more info!
*MEGAN*
3 comments:
I am not doing good in walmart/target either!! LOL
Gald to hear everything is doing good. And i agree, pregnancy and motherhood is like a dream!!! *ashley*
Yippee!! A blog!
A new blog to stalk ~ Hooray! Cant wait until you are filling up the pages with pictures of your handsome little man :) He will be in your arms before you know it.
Post a Comment