Sunday. I hear the birds outside...they are telling me good morning. It is also possible they are mating or just chirping because, hey, that is what they do...either way, they are talking. I wonder what they are saying. I'm laying here in the recliner of this comfy microsuede loveseat and I think, in a few weeks, there will be a little man in the "connector piece" of the sectional. A real, live human baby. I just can't believe it. I think "who in the world thought I was ready for this?". Can you ever be ready for this? I've always been told that I would be a great mom, Joe seems to think so but I think it is very natural to doubt myself. I usually think I am rather amazing at what I do but for some reason my overbearing confidence isn't exuding at this point in time.
I thought I could be more insightful this morning but for some reason, it just isn't happening.
I'm off to have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment