02 February 2014

Write These Things Down

Lennox. Sweet Wemmox.  He is SO big and does so much and I need to take a second to write it all down so we don't forget!

At 10 days he got his first bottle. We are still nursing but he hadn't gained weight and we know that is a problem of mine so he gets donor milk in a bottle after each day time nursing session.  I am very thrilled that as of today (just over 3 months), he is still on 100% breast milk, even if it isn't all mine!


At 3 weeks he started giving responsive smiles.  Daddy got the first one but I have had my fair share :)



This next one was taken between 5-6 weeks.  Little guy is/was STRONG.  


He is also really good at rolling over from front to back.  That happened just before 8 weeks but I wasn't able to catch it on camera until 8.5 weeks. Unfortunately my video isn't loading on here to show it but I promise, I have proof ;)

It's amazing to see how much he has grown.  

Next thing you know he'll be turning 6 (like Paxton is a month), in Kinder and jumping on my bed while I am trying to blog about where the time has gone :)

Happy Sunday!

No comments: