09 July 2008

Dinner



The pictures really don't have anything to do with the post, but isn't he just DELICIOUS???  I always thought the phrase "I could just eat you up, you're so cute" was silly, but now I get it!  I really could!

Last night I ate dinner with a very handsome man.  A little man.  A little man named Paxton.  Joe had to work late again so we went out on a date to Las Palmas.  The food is highly mediocre but it's close and cheap.  Well, our date got interrupted 4 times.  Everyone had to stop and tell me how handsome, beautiful and pretty Paxton was.  I have a pretty boy I guess.  I admit, he's really good looking and I love knowing that God allowed Joe and to create such a masterpiece.  We really can't go anywhere anymore without being stopped and to be honest, I love it.

Overall, Paxton is doing well.  We are back on our schedule and back in the swing of things.  He had a semi rough week last week.  We loved the fact he got to meet so many family members but he just doesn't do well away from home, no matter how similar we make it.   He is like his mommy and daddy...he likes to be at home.  We take him places around here and go to friends houses and church and other people hold him but it's like he knows that at the end, he gets to come home.  Needless to say, it's always nice to vacation and that we did.  :)

In less than two weeks I'll be going to OK for about 10 days.  I'm looking forward to it but at the same time I'm sad that Paxton and I will be away from Daddy for so long.  I know by the end, I'll want to hurry back home.  I'm psyched though!

Only two more days until the weekend....Have a great week :)


No comments: